martedì 25 settembre 2018

Italian Herbal - Vermont Manuscripts

After 1 year I am back with my idea to (re)write the Vermont manuscript in the XXI Century with all its drawings.
I finished around 12 months ago with the Erba Aristrologia

Here the original:

I couldn't put all 3 drowning in the same sheet, so I opted for 2 different sheets. The first I did 1 year ago, the rest just now. I was afraid it could be possible to see the differences in my hand.

Last year:


This year: 

and its preparation


The text of the last plant is:





ARISTROLOGIA RITONDA GRECE DA APISTORI ET FETALOGORI ET EST FEMINA. E LA RADICE GRANDE CHOME TARTUFO ET SONO QUASI GIALLI. VALE A MORSI VELENOSI ET CONTRA VELENO ET DOLORE DI CORPO ET LA SUA RADICE COTTA IN OLIO ET POSTA ALLA NUCHA DEL COLLO TOGLE EL DOLORE ET COSI' D'OGNE NERBO ET D'OGNI LUOGHO.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento